OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GASOLINEDREAM said:
I'm not even home except on Saturday and Sunday, yet somehow you hear these damn shows once or twice or see the shows, hear the songs and they stick in your head like crazy. Got my pics back. Got a nice smiling John Bush with my sister. And one with me, but I look like a dork.
I think you'd better share some pics, then. ;)

I swear, these shows are so bad, I just want to slam my head into the wall sometimes. Actually, it's not the actual show itself (any of them), it's the fact that they are repeated so damn much.

My husband is only home on the weekends, too, and he'll even walk by and say "Jesus, even I've seen this one a hundred times."

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I'm not even home except on Saturday and Sunday, yet somehow you hear these damn shows once or twice or see the shows, hear the songs and they stick in your head like crazy. Got my pics back. Got a nice smiling John Bush with my sister. And one with me, but I look like a dork.
You can't look any worse than me :lol: has Brat offerred to buy the John pics yet?

The Power of Medusa! You guys won't fucking believe this! I was driving home from work yesterday, and Medusa came on my deck as a random MP3. I got so excited (because I haven't heard it in forever) , I turned on my 2 12" subs and cranked it so loud, I cracked my back windshield of my Jeep! I didn't notice it until I got home, but HOLY SHIT!

I just thought I'd share that with all of you....haha

"Evil stares.....turns your flesh to stone"
"Destroyer of life........I'm ready to fight!"

Nothing. We've had car troulbes lately and yesterday we were talking about it. And she sounded worried and I said don't worry it'll be okay and she snaps and goes well I'm the only one doing anything about getting you a carpool blah, blah. Jesus I really think she's PMS'n and other family stresses are making her more agitated.

Devin_Damien said:
The Power of Medusa! You guys won't fucking believe this! I was driving home from work yesterday, and Medusa came on my deck as a random MP3. I got so excited (because I haven't heard it in forever) , I turned on my 2 12" subs and cranked it so loud, I cracked my back windshield of my Jeep! I didn't notice it until I got home, but HOLY SHIT!

I just thought I'd share that with all of you....haha

"Evil stares.....turns your flesh to stone"
"Destroyer of life........I'm ready to fight!"
Damn, thats pretty messed. my subs haven't done that. Need stronger amps.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
This is the worst possible time of year for PMS. There's too much other shit to deal with. Family stress also sucks. Car trouble always sucks.
Brat family stress is getting to my wife. Her Brother and Mother are really screwing up. Like big, big, big f'n time. If it wasn't illegal I'd whack them myself. Bunch of selfish morons.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I think you'd better share some pics, then. ;)

I swear, these shows are so bad, I just want to slam my head into the wall sometimes. Actually, it's not the actual show itself (any of them), it's the fact that they are repeated so damn much.

My husband is only home on the weekends, too, and he'll even walk by and say "Jesus, even I've seen this one a hundred times."
The Christmas shows will be repeating this week right?? Or maybe they are already?!! "wiggly, wiggly Christmas"

I need some web space somewhere to post pics. I think AOL gives you some space? I'll check when I get a chance.

Reilthing--How's fantasy? Clinton Portis saved my ass in 3 leagues last week. I need him to do it again and get me into 3 Super Bowls this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.