OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I swear, these shows are so bad, I just want to slam my head into the wall sometimes. Actually, it's not the actual show itself (any of them), it's the fact that they are repeated so damn much
No kidding. The least they could do is to make enough "Journey to find Ernie"s so that they can show a different one each day of the week. It's even worse on the Treehouse Network (Canada's kids network)...they show Dora three times a day, but it's the same one each time. :scream:

I have some webspace, but no way to add to it right now. I could send you the info for uploading probably, there's a picture folder on their you can add too.
my webpage address is http://home.rmci.net/rfortney
the directory that has all the pictures is http://home.rmci.net/rfortney/pictures
so you can see what I have there already.

As for Fantasy football, we're starting playoffs this week. I would've had the #1 spot if Faulk had scored a td. Came down to Faulk against Rams D, and well, Faulk lost by 6, but I had a 1 point lead going into that game. So I'm #2, and going against a team that just got Vick back. The team I would've gone against, has a high score of 70 points the whole year. I'm averaging over 100 a week I believe.

Riehlthing said:
I have some webspace, but no way to add to it right now. I could send you the info for uploading probably, there's a picture folder on their you can add too.
my webpage address is http://home.rmci.net/rfortney
the directory that has all the pictures is http://home.rmci.net/rfortney/pictures
so you can see what I have there already.

As for Fantasy football, we're starting playoffs this week. I would've had the #1 spot if Faulk had scored a td. Came down to Faulk against Rams D, and well, Faulk lost by 6, but I had a 1 point lead going into that game. So I'm #2, and going against a team that just got Vick back. The team I would've gone against, has a high score of 70 points the whole year. I'm averaging over 100 a week I believe.
Thanks for the info. I am playing Vick in a league myself this week. I have to play him over Pennington and Trent Green. Rushing first downs are 1 point each in that league.

nafnikufesin said:
No kidding. The least they could do is to make enough "Journey to find Ernie"s so that they can show a different one each day of the week. It's even worse on the Treehouse Network (Canada's kids network)...they show Dora three times a day, but it's the same one each time. :scream:
Or if they're not going to make some new "Jourmey to Ernie"s, the least they could do is stop showing the series where Baby Bear gets a sister.

As for Christmas shows, this year is much better than last year. Last year, the day after Thanksgiving, they started playing "Yule Be Wiggling" twice a day, every day, until New Year's. Yesterday was the first time I saw it, and it was only on once. I also just saw the Blue's Clues Christmas show for the first time today. JoJo's Circus Christmas has been on a few times already, though.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Thanks for the info. I am playing Vick in a league myself this week. I have to play him over Pennington and Trent Green. Rushing first downs are 1 point each in that league.
Vick is good to have. My RB's are disappointing me lately, Green and Faulk didn't put up big numbers last week. Gotta love return yards, and having AZ's kick return.

Okay, read it...that's funny.
Course, my school, the Blue Devils couldn't play Hotel California (satanic references) and there was a great picture of our school annual. I'll have to find that...Blue Devil looks like Jimmy Hendrix on a pogo stick, but the stick comes up and looks like something else. Plus, the kid on the 66th page, 6th person on the top row looks like the Blue Devil on the front page.

Our school didn't have anything like that, except a friend of mine wrote "Fukt" on his shirt to see if he'd make it into the yearbook like that or not, and he did. I think they tried to suspend him after the fact, but I don't see how they'd get too far with that.

We had murals that each class could draw or write whatever as long as not "inappropriate" and they'd be hung in our commons. Someone wrote "Poke Smot", it was up for over half the year before they took paint and blurred it out.

In my first college apt we put up this paper you use to make banners with and did the whole mural and quote thing. One night a can of bisquits, one of our dumb ass roommates left in the cupboard not fridge exploded, and we all took turn throwing the mix on our banner. That shit stayed on the wall for like 3 months. It petrified. And we also stapled like 20 dominoes pizza noids to the ceiling and I wrote NOT in Bud bottle caps on the ceiling.

DarbysDad said:
In my first college apt we put up this paper you use to make banners with and did the whole mural and quote thing. One night a can of bisquits, one of our dumb ass roommates left in the cupboard not fridge exploded, and we all took turn throwing the mix on our banner. That shit stayed on the wall for like 3 months. It petrified. And we also stapled like 20 dominoes pizza noids to the ceiling and I wrote NOT in Bud bottle caps on the ceiling.
Avoid the Noid.

Status
Not open for further replies.