OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThraxDude said:
I only have one Vicodin left.

:erk:

At least there's plenty of Whiskey!
:D
Did they give one of those scripts where you get only 20 Vicodin? Try motrin with beer that makes me sleepy, maybe you can sleep thru the pain.

Riehlthing said:
I've never had Vicadin...is that good shit?
It's alright it helps with pain but the regular strength doesn't buzz me. Never had the extra strengh. I prefer Tylenol 3(equivalent to Vicodon) or Tylenol 4(equivalent to Extra Strenght Vicodon), because I can get a little buzz on them. Vicodon is better on the stomach.

Yes. They only gave me 20. And I only got a tiny buzz, but it helped the pain.

I'm almost completely pain-free.
But someone gave me some stronger pills, I don't remember what they're called, but I'm buzzed right now from it.....:Spin:

Hey ya freaks! Any of you gonna be watching Return of the King? I'll try and see it on my birthday...december the 18th: it'll be kinda like my birthday present precioussssss.... yesss... we hatesss giftsesss but we'll take this one, oh yesss my precioussss....

Reactions: Riehlthing
ThraxDude said:
Yes. They only gave me 20. And I only got a tiny buzz, but it helped the pain.

I'm almost completely pain-free.
But someone gave me some stronger pills, I don't remember what they're called, but I'm buzzed right now from it.....:Spin:
Were they a muscle relaxer called SOMA's(Carisoprodals). My wife gets those for here TMJ and wow, she takes those and its nap time.

mentalmeltdown said:
Hey ya freaks! Any of you gonna be watching Return of the King? I'll try and see it on my birthday...december the 18th: it'll be kinda like my birthday present precioussssss.... yesss... we hatesss giftsesss but we'll take this one, oh yesss my precioussss....
Yes! I'm actually going to the movies this weekend. We made plans to dump the kids on Grandma. And I even watched The Two Towers last night. Damn I'm good..... ;)

DarbysDad said:
It's alright it helps with pain but the regular strength doesn't buzz me. Never had the extra strengh. I prefer Tylenol 3(equivalent to Vicodon) or Tylenol 4(equivalent to Extra Strenght Vicodon), because I can get a little buzz on them. Vicodon is better on the stomach.
Vicodin doesn't do anything for me. It's like taking OTC Tylenol. Tylenol 3 w/codeine, however, is the shit. I never got a buzz from it, but it rules on sensitive areas that have stitches. Never had Tylenol 4.

Well, Percocet definitely makes me loopy, which is why I can't take it. As stated earlier, I have an intense fear of being incoherent when my kids need me for something. I just need to get rid of the pain and get on with my life.

Now, if Grandma were to take the kids while I was recovering, that would be different.... :D

Hmmm....let me introduce you to...The Thread of Nothing. That's right, the Seinfeld of the Anthrax board, this thread takes small talk to a new level. Just babble about what you will, and we'll all jump in as we see fit. And the subject changes on a dime, please try to keep up. :)

Reactions: Metal Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.