OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think he said the Trilogy is going to play at midnight too. I'll never understand people that wait for 20+ hours at a movie theater. Even when I was single and had nothing to do would I do something like that. It would have to be something pretty damn good, and I haven't found it yet.

My friends and I waited in line for Phantom Menace. We waited for the midnight showing at 4pm. We had my car there for music, played hackey sack. And we had a car there to send someone to get food. Oh, we played monopoly too.

Well, I could see doing that if I still hung out with my high school friends, because we always managed to pass the time without even realizing it. But my husband would make me insane before the first hour was up and my best friend would complain about her mother-in-law the entire time. My sister, if she still lived here, would gush about her boyfriend the whole time. I guess it depends on who you're with.

I'd have to be liquored up to wait in a line like that. I used to get up early and get in line for concert tickets before the wrist band days. Now they took away using kids as an extra wrist band because of the whole ID with credit card thing. Now a kid has to hand the cash to the clerk.

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...

tmi...tmi...