OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would suck, having the missus freaking out at him...come back Gregadeth...come back...
This has been going for awhile...alright, here's a joke.
You have a Donkey,
I have a Rooster.
Your Donkey bites the feet off of my Rooster, what do you have?
Friend of mine told me this, it's kinda dumb.

id like to hear the joke, but a more pressing issue is at hand. Saliva is on uranium, saliva really sucks. I mean what the fuck with these nu-metal horse shit bands, they have fucking titty bumping pits at their shows. Im working at Metal Inc. and im in the OPD (official pit division), and at NO TIME did i see an application for pit usage at their concerts, for this infraction of Metal Inc's rules they will be subjected to chinease water torture(if you dont know what that is, consider yourself lucky its horrible)

It appears our old friend redeyes has returned once again. Though all I see is "This person is on your Ignore List." Aw man that's sweet.

To experience this bliss, just add redeyes to YOUR ignore list. It's the only way to make him go away. Plus it's hilarious! :lol:

Originally posted by Anarchy X
Hey, what happened to Gregadeth? He used to be in this last word thingy... haven't seen him around lately...

My kid fried my comp. so I am at my big bros house using his. Hope all is going well w/ everyone.
c ya when i get a new comp.

I'm out like bee gees on 8 track, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.