OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cj_30720.jpg

I don't like stupid people!

First, my insurance company doesn't pay for flu shots. They'll pay for us to go in the hospital if we get the flu, but they won't cough up for $15 for the shot. So I got a bill from the doctor for $15. Okay, no big deal.

The bill was due 12/24. I mailed the check on 12/19. According to my bank, it cleared on 12/24. I got a bill dated 12/29 saying that I hadn't paid it yet. So my husband called to have it looked into and the woman calls me back saying she looked over everything twice and didn't find it, and I'll have to either fax the canceled check or bring it by if she doesn't find it.

Well, I don't get canceled checks unless I ask for them, so I'd have to go through that crap at the bank. And the office is in Gilbert, which is not exactly close. (About halfway between here and my new house.)

Then she asks if my bank's website tells me who cashed it (no, they don't). I told her I mailed it in their envelope with their invoice in it, so I can't imagine it going anywhere else.

About two minutes later, she called me back and said she found it. But it's not posted yet. Whatever the hell that means.

:bah:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
About two minutes later, she called me back and said she found it. But it's not posted yet. Whatever the hell that means.
:bah:
It mean there Accounts Receivable is lagging and that their customer service sucks.

Too bad ain't here. You could just boot 'em outside to play in the snow. It's snowed alot here. Started with at least 10" to a foot Monday morning. Then each day it's snowed at least 3" more. And this is our light storm that's going through. We're supposed to have a heavier one come through tomorrow. It's still snowing a bunch outside right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.