OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a search on naked chick wrapping paper...........I'll spare you the details. :erk:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
And....

WENCH!!!! :D
Keep it up and I'm going to have to go change my panties. You know what it does to me when you talk to me that way. :oops:

Hmm..........

This could be fun! :tickled:
Kama Sutra Adult
Wrapping Paper
Item #: PD8301-00
Color: As Pictured

Naked Women
Wrapping Paper
Item #: GL-FG26

Sexy Buns
Wrapping Paper
Item #: GL-GW705

Lollipop Licks
Edible Condoms
Item #: PD8800-00
For me! :D

If you want to make money, get some cans of tuna, let the panties get the smell of tuna, and sell them on ebay as used women's underwear. Someone at work told me someone did that, and a buyer didn't think it was smellng right, so had someone find out what it was, then sued the seller. People on ebay.

My friend's dad makes lots of money on ebay actually. Goes around to yard sales (obviously not right now with snow on the ground) and buys things cheap and then sells them on ebay for usually a big profit. $1.25 for a microscope became a sell on ebay for $130+

Riehlthing said:
My friend's dad makes lots of money on ebay actually. Goes around to yard sales (obviously not right now with snow on the ground) and buys things cheap and then sells them on ebay for usually a big profit. $1.25 for a microscope became a sell on ebay for $130+
Brent sold his cheap Xmas card he got from GWB for donating $20 to the RNC on eBay for $92.

My sister-in-law made a killing on ebay when her father-in-law passed away. He left them a house full (literally, they got the house and it was full of crap) coin collections, stamp collections, china, all kinds of shit he bought in Europe during WWII, etc. There was a bedroom so full they couldn't get the door to open all the way. She spent a lot of time taking pictures of everything and then just watched the money pour in.

Status
Not open for further replies.