OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit...pudding.

Although last week he went hog wild with a Sharpie, and that did not go over well with anybody. I'd rather clean up pudding. Chocolate comes up better than you'd think it would. The goo inside a breakfast bar is a bit harder. Cookie frosting is easy, but Kool-Aid is a lot of work.

Oh, and my vacuum took a shit last night. So I guess I have some shopping to do at some point in the very, very near future.

I don't think that's the best one. The one they got is cool lookin. no bags either. But, dunno what it's called, but pretty sure not the hoover one...I dunno, but, getting something named after the president that was during the depression doesn't sound good to me.

Bagless ones are commercial. You should be able to find a dealer. I remember having to drag my mom's or my sister's over to my house a couple times a week until I finally got my own. What a pain in the ass.

Bagless ones are everywhere. The trick is to find one that isn't self-propelled.

And of all the vacuums that I've used (Eureka, Dirt Devil, Hoover, and Bissell) Hoover works the best, lasts the longest, and requires the least amount of maintenance. I have a Hoover right now, but it takes bags and that's a pain in the ass, with all the Cheerios I vacuum up.

I'd like to find a bagless/beltless, but I'll settle for just a bagless for the right price. I just need to find the time to shop around. I can't go without one for very long at all.

My little turkey (the boy) is sick today. He has an unexplained fever. One minute he's cranky and whiney, the next minute he's back to trashing my living room. And he's stressing nudity more than usual today.

And once again, I had to spike his juice with Motrin to get any medicine in him.

Folded? What's folded?

Oh, Brat, I connected Bag of Bones to Insomnia and Dark Half last night in the first 2 chapters. Not even finished with the 2nd chapter yet. And there's a possible connection to Gerald's Game and Dolores Claiborne

Status
Not open for further replies.