OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....The problem I have reading Stephen king... is the endings

I read IT and some parts of that book are just so damn good I've re-read them over and over...but the ending...so weak....
same for Madder rose and desperation...needful things, great until the "oh it's another demon entity" ending...best book Salem's lot...genuinely scary.....

I agree about his character development. Sometimes I think I personnally know the person he's describing...... :)

Salem's Lot had a great ending, Christine and Pet Semetary also. But yeah, I've noticed that some too. I liked Eye Of The Dragon, that was good all the way. I wanted to find out about Brandon and Thomas some more, see if they catch Flagg and what happens. Eventhough Flagg is of course in the Dark Tower series.

Right now, I'm reading "Essential Psychopharmacology". Very exciting. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Next up is "The Handbook of Clinical Psychiatry". Fuck off with all this talk about books that I won't get a chance to read until July.

I know...it was going fast...I was just referring to the Megadeth board's equivelint.
Which was "Count This Fucker Up To A Million!"

got a friggin' speeding ticket on the way to work...today sux already...and it just began.

Originally posted by Riehlthing
I know...it was going fast...I was just referring to the Megadeth board's equivelint.
Which was "Count This Fucker Up To A Million!"

got a friggin' speeding ticket on the way to work...today sux already...and it just began.

At least your avator is working! It just now showed up.

Yeah, I wasn't looking at the WAY top of the page...missed the whole profile part. I was clicking on my name in here, and it just game me options as though I was trying to contact me. I was like, wtf?

Oregon's weird, they set the court date when you get your ticket, Washington, we have three options, one of them is requesting a court date.

oh, but I've never gotten any other tickets before...I swear...

NP - Superhero "album version" damn this song is bad ass, can't get enough. Can't wait to buy the full version and get everything that comes with the cd.

just stopped by the library to get online since my comp is dead....just saw the new album cover...SWEET! anyway.....last word and all.......

I'm out like Bee Gees on 8 track
-GregadetH

Status
Not open for further replies.