OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Riehlthing
Don't know any music jokes...
How many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? (yeah, I know I can't spell, I'm not awake yet)
One, but the light bulb has to want to change.
Ah, psychiatrist jokes...

How do psychiatrists greet each other?

"You're fine. How am I today?"

This thread has to be immortal. It shall never die!
Or when Brent finally closes it, which would be a shame, then I think he would have the last word.
Or, maybe a member of the band would contribute, then that could be the last word.

Yeah, but then we'd never catch up to the "Last Word" thread on the general UM Chat board, which has over 3300 posts, or their Q&A thread that has over over 15300 posts.

(Not that we ever will catch them...the people on that board have nothing better to do than post all day...like me :p )

Originally posted by Riehlthing
This thread has to be immortal. It shall never die!
Or when Brent finally closes it, which would be a shame, then I think he would have the last word.
Or, maybe a member of the band would contribute, then that could be the last word.

Or I could close it. Don't think I couldn't! :cool:

Back from Portland all...was there for the weekend so didn't miss much it seems.
Bought some dvds. Robin Williams Live On Broadway was the shit. So damn funny. Robin kicks ass. Bought 11 books too. A Waldenbooks was going out of business, couldn't miss the chance to get more Stephen King.

I finally got Black House, but who knows when I'll get a chance to read it. I've got my fellowship exam, that I paid $3000 to write, coming up in April and June, so I've got lots of psychiatry to be reading between now and then, because I sure don't want to pay to write it a second time. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.