OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Maiden said:
:wave:
Good Morning! How's life?
Life is hectic. Work has been really really busy lately so it's been tough to get on here, then evenings i am with the kids the whole time so it's tough to get on then unless it's late! Bought a new swingset for the kids--gonna put that up on Saturday. No concerts or movies lately. Been playing cards though--that's fun! I have a gambling problem i like to keep on supporting.

How are you and Madison?

If they've ever liked it, they'll probably still be pre-disposed toliking it later on. I was forced to listen to TOm freaking Jones as a kid cause my dad liked them. I find myself liking the songs that keep showing up in commercials and stuff now because of that exposure then even though my tastes have always been a lot heavier. But that's just one experience so who knows?!! My son likes the Dukes of Hazzard theme song since we found an old 45 record in the basement and I played it for the hell of it. He says "good old boy" and starts dancing around to it.

It's Hilarious.

Dude I got into a tourney contest at www.1540theticket.com and If I pick all the games correctly I get half a million or part of it if someone else does too. like that'll happen. I heard a Tommy Lasorda interview yesterday and he got me pumped for the baseball season.

Status
Not open for further replies.