OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work does suck! Today, I am going out after work. My old boss at my old place finally quit and his going away party is today after work.

Then tomorrow I have a fantasy baseball draft, come home and go over some hsitty spots in the paint job from last weekend, then finish a swing set we got for my son, then move all the f'ing furniture back, then... Uggghhh.

Metal Maiden said:
Welcome to adulthood.
I'm 31--Oh no! Well, I still enjoy being a child within!! I have always gotten along with little kids and old ladies. I think it's because my mentality is that of a 10 year old boy. :tickled:

Responsibility can suck at times, but I wouldn't trade my kids and wife for anything in the world.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I'm 31--Oh no! Well, I still enjoy being a child within!! I have always gotten along with little kids and old ladies. I think it's because my mentality is that of a 10 year old boy. :tickled:

Responsibility can suck at times, but I wouldn't trade my kids and wife for anything in the world.
:yell: Are you calling me an old lady?!?! :bah:

Metal Maiden said:
:yell: Are you calling me an old lady?!?! :bah:
Never would I dare to call you an old lady. You are a fine young (Metal) Maiden. :worship: I bow down to you and kiss your leather boots. :Smug: i worship and attend to your needs, i help you eat the cookies you bake....:tickled:

It was the "adulthood" comment--I am no adult. I am still somewhat irresponsible and stupid and childish!!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.