OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT - Ricky Martin's Menudo. Menudo is good stuff and works on hangovers. It's a Mexican soup with Tripe and Hominy. Yummy. For those who don't like Tripe you can try posole - it has pork or chicken instead.

Remington - maybe you should test some in the lab and see why it cures hangeover. great additives are cilantro, fresh lime or lemon juice, onions, oregano and crushed red pepper.

DD,

Man, you passed me way up on this thread!! :tickled:

i am ready for beer...superbowl...gambling...beer...nachos...sandwich...beer...Jagermeister...beer...It's gonna be a good weekend. Although I am taking my son to see Blue's Clues Live tomorrow!!!!! :Spin:

Yo! How about them Anthrax? R dey any good? I heard a couple of songs hear an' daer (I'm the man, Bring da Noize) and I wanna hear more of dat rappin' and moshin' beatz! It keepz me going yo!

Yeah, I know what it's like... except I'm paid the first 5 hours a 150% my usual hourly rate and over 5 hours I'm paid the double - but it does suck, especially when you have a life outside the work...

GASOLINEDREAM said:
How's the family and the house, BRAT?

Long time no talk.

Hope all is well.

Since we last talked, i have discovered more of the hellacious kids shows you used to warn me about. Yes, it is hell at times.

Anyways, talk to ya soon. I gotta get back to work.

Yeah, well, since we last talked, they invented the Backyardigans and Lazytown. Those are pretty much playroom shows, as in, they are only allowed in the playroom (where Mommy doesn't dare to go). I hate Lazytown so much, I almost banned it completely, until I found out that my son learned how to do pushups from it. (He's on an exercise kick now that he plays soccer.)

I'm immune to all other shows. Rolie Polie Olie no longer looks like an LSD-trip. I no longer want to kill myself when I hear "The Helping Song". I no longer wish bad things to happen to Steve and Joe. But those fucking Backyardigans...... :yell:

DarbysDad said:
Remington - maybe you should test some in the lab and see why it cures hangeover. great additives are cilantro, fresh lime or lemon juice, onions, oregano and crushed red pepper.

The Mexicans around here drink Clamato to cure hangovers. I can barely get myself to look at the label while ringing one up. It must be the tomato juice in it, that's what Ty uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.