OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YourAuntieSocial said:
Sheesh, DD! How can you be Anybody's dad and not know who Dora is??
is she the explorer? My son was done with little kid shows when Barney was popular and when the tele tubbies got popular he was done with the little kid shows. Does that explain it or should I be shot?

Have a great weekend! :)

remington69 said:
How long did they say keep the splint on? If it wasn't a bad break, you may be able to get away with just taping the toe.

As for the computer, just put a giant condom over it. That'll help keep viruses away.
um...they?? didn't bother going to the doctor to have them strap a popsickle stick to my toe and pay money for it when don't have health coverage right now since just started new job.

who's dora? no kids, so no idea.

DarbysDad said:
is she the explorer? My son was done with little kid shows when Barney was popular and when the tele tubbies got popular he was done with the little kid shows. Does that explain it or should I be shot?

Have a great weekend! :)

Oh, I see!!!
You are older than the hills then! :p

Nah, I'm just pickin' on ya! Have a killer weekend! I'll be in Margaritavillle!

YourAuntieSocial said:
Oh, I see!!!
You are older than the hills then! :p

Nah, I'm just pickin' on ya! Have a killer weekend! I'll be in Margaritavillle!
Are going to waste away with Jimmy Buffet?

and yes I'm older than the hills. :)

We should probably make false promises to the mods and see if they bite: bRaT need to convince Tad using her female charms and someone should dig out that rare obscure Anthrax (or Rush) concert that Justin doesn't have and trade it so to ensure the eternity of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.