OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customer Service Representative Assistant. Pretty much the CSR's do the work of recruiting new clients, then I'd be the assistant keeping track of stuff in excel and if they need something from the warehouse, I go grab it. Probably about $2000 a month before taxes to be a gofer, but they're not real busy right now, so the job won't be doing much for a couple months. My cousin works for the company, but a different part of it, but his boss is the one going over the resume's and doing the interviews. And because of my cousin, his boss' job is real easy now. They don't like giving him days off because when he's gone it gets busy, but they want to keep him happy too. The owner of the company gives him Blazers tickets when he wants them.

Start a thread like Tad saying, "If I had a nickel everytime..."

Yeah, a golfing job would be nice. I could expand upon my 18 total holes of golf I've played (2 different 9 hole sessions seperated by about 3 years)

nafnikufesin said:
Hmmm. I haven't been at work since 2004, and won't be at work for another month. Gotta love parental leave. So as I said before: work you all. Nyah nyah nyah :lol:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON UP THERE? My son was born on Saturday night, and my husband went back on Tuesday. My daughter was born Wednesday morning, and he was back on Friday.

Not that he was real helpful or anything for the time that he was home. But we've had the men-are-weenies-around-diapers discussion before. :Smug:

nafnikufesin said:
I've been around, but posting mainly only on this thread. I had a baby daughter about 7 weeks ago...pics can be found at http://amandababypics.tripod.com/

I'm pretty sure your wife did more work than you, though. :loco:

It's about time you updated those, though. Or maybe it's about time that I clicked the link.....But I think blaming you is better.

And I noticed she's weighed in grams, AND you translated it for us silly Americans. So tell me, how much is 250 grams? Someone came to the deli and asked for 250 grams of mortadella and didn't understand the stupid look she got. Then she tried to explain what mortadella was, as if THAT was the problem.

Also, how's Antonio taken to her? Has he tried yanking her off the couch or anything yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.