OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The northwest has plenty of forests and wilderness. Don't need to head to Canada to see that. and over 21 now, so no need to drive to Canada for the low drinking age. and streets paved w/ gold? when the sun shines on them it must be hard to see the road. forget that.

I ain't the smaht one DD, you've forgotten more since 1908 than I'll ever learn. :loco:

Riehlthing said:
and streets paved w/ gold? when the sun shines on them it must be hard to see the road. forget that.
It's actually old information. The streets USED to be paved with gold (Okay, okay, you got me...they were gold-plated), but after numerous winters of salt, sand, and/or snow-scrapers, the gold is been scraped off, leaving the cheap silver.

nafnikufesin said:
Could be worse...like Dubya's deficit spending to keep his friends rich :D
W is W :D

there are some of withing his party that have a straight head, even though I voted Libertarian for prez this year. The only worry I had about voting Libertarian was foreign policy.

I think in my local election coming up, I'll write myself in for city council :hotjump:

Rob Zombie can kiss my ass. I'm the Man :D

Seriously screw Rob after his comments on the Mettalica MTV thing. "There were no cool metal bands before Mettalica, well maybe Motorhead." Fuck him.

thanks for the vote NFF.

He should have kept his mouth shut. I know Judas Priest and Iron Maiden were great metal bands before Mettalica came out.

Rieth - I might be old but I'm always right :D

I saw NAF ripping on his canadian dollar. I was in Windsor 2 weeks ago gambling. I was only getting like 1.20 candian to my dollar. THat's the lowest i think I have ever seen it in 15 or 20 years. At least that i can remember. Holy shit, getting less gambling money sucked. :tickled:

Last word is sucks as in snow sucks! and Work sucks!!

remington69 said:
Hey gasolinedream - I just want to say that Ash rules!

There's a comic book out by Devils Due Publishing that chronicles what happened after Ash returned from the past. It's pretty decent.

You just like that i quote him talkign about a Remington, :lol:

No, Thanks, I'll have to check that out. I heard they might be making another movie too.

Nope, I am too. It's 10am and boss just called...he's on his way. So, I got another hour to slack off before he gets here.

I heard about an Evil Dead 4...that would rock. And it would have to be as cheesy as the others (and I'm saying "cheesy" in a good way!) Have you ever read Bruce Campbell's book? It's a good read and a lot of Evil Dead behind the scenes info.

nafnikufesin said:
It's gotten to the point that before I submit a long post, I copy it to the clipboard just in case it dies before posting
good call.

And Gas and Remington - I haven't done dick today in the office and I have a 10:00 meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.