OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GASOLINEDREAM said:
I saw NAF ripping on his canadian dollar. I was in Windsor 2 weeks ago gambling. I was only getting like 1.20 candian to my dollar. THat's the lowest i think I have ever seen it in 15 or 20 years. At least that i can remember.
Yeah, it's been doing a lot better lately. The government actually wants it lower (if our dollar is cheap, we'll export more and import less), so they're adjusting the interest rate to try and bring it down again @#$!

remington69 said:
Nope, I am too. It's 10am and boss just called...he's on his way. So, I got another hour to slack off before he gets here.

I heard about an Evil Dead 4...that would rock. And it would have to be as cheesy as the others (and I'm saying "cheesy" in a good way!) Have you ever read Bruce Campbell's book? It's a good read and a lot of Evil Dead behind the scenes info.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445962/

We're on!!

will we ever hit 10K. on this thread. Work is boring right now. Think I'll go to Taco Smell then drive over to Mr Karchners' for a diet coke.

I just got home from work...about to play some Gran Tourismo 4 since I have too many tickets to actually go out and have fun in my car. Although being 25 is cool now, my insurance dropped. It's now only $157 per month instead of almost $200

My oldest car is a 1991 Pontiac Firebird
then I got the family sedan 1997 Plymouth Breeze
and then on mid-size truck 2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - wish it had a long bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.