OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
So tell me, how much is 250 grams? Someone came to the deli and asked for 250 grams of mortadella and didn't understand the stupid look she got. Then she tried to explain what mortadella was, as if THAT was the problem./QUOTE]

Oooh....oooh...I can answer that one. It's about half a pound. Darn job has me thinking in metric the whole day. Which, actually, I don't mind since it makes a whole lot more sense that our system.

That's pretty funny, because we decided that I would slice it until the pile was as big as she wanted, and she wound up with half a pound. She said she would try to remember to tell people "half a pound" while she's here. I told her that would be a good idea, since I won't be the only one that has no idea what 250 grams means.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
That's pretty funny, because we decided that I would slice it until the pile was as big as she wanted, and she wound up with half a pound. She said she would try to remember to tell people "half a pound" while she's here. I told her that would be a good idea, since I won't be the only one that has no idea what 250 grams means.
come on Brat study the metric system. And yes a beer sounds good about now. But Yo trabajo 5 mas ahoras.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I'm pretty sure your wife did more work than you, though. :loco:

It's about time you updated those, though. Or maybe it's about time that I clicked the link.....But I think blaming you is better.

And I noticed she's weighed in grams, AND you translated it for us silly Americans. So tell me, how much is 250 grams? Someone came to the deli and asked for 250 grams of mortadella and didn't understand the stupid look she got. Then she tried to explain what mortadella was, as if THAT was the problem.

Also, how's Antonio taken to her? Has he tried yanking her off the couch or anything yet?
Yeah, don't congratulate me. All I did was fuck my wife :D

1 pound = 454 grams or 0.454 kilograms. Metric rocks...kmh is way better than mph because it sounds like you're going faster :lol:

Antonio likes her...sort of. Right now, about the only interactive thing that Amanda does is cry, so Antonio thinks thats all she does. Therefore, if he makes her cry, he feels like he has succeeded in making her do what she is supposed to do. As such, he tries to make her cry as much as possible :cry:

Don't diss the Canadian dollar! And how about the Canadian Federal budget? Canucks will save 16$ of income tax this year... Wow. I just might get that house that I've always dreamed of... the one built with Lego bricks. Fuck you Paul Martin.

And all this time I thought Canadians had it so damn good...all the canucks on the MegadetH boards talk as if they're country has streets paved of gold and rolls of silk for toilet paper. I went on a hunting trip to Canada once, and by hunting I mean "getting drunk in the woods and banging a Canadian chick." Good times.

It's beautiful country up there though. If you like nature, it's the place to be. They take good care of their forests and wildlife, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.