OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that it was never meant to be funny, but there are ways to contribute to 10000 without being annoying as hell. Fuck, I could hit 10000 by myself if it meant posting the same smiley over and over again. We welcome you here as a contibutor, but CONTRIBUTE please!

T MAN is actually an anthrax hater. He comes from the milano boards where i got banned by billys faggot ass. Tman always had billys back in bashing anthrax so fuck him.

:yow: :yow:

First off anthrax mosher...You're opinion is yours and really doesn't mean shit to me either way but I'm gonna take a minute and clarify some of your comments.

I'm not an anthrax hater, so you shouldn't be saying that I am....But I'm definetly in the minority as far as this board goes because I like everything up to Among The Living and then I go by songs instead of albums..
I'm just more of a Suicidal Tendencies fan seeing that I like everything they've ever done more than any other band.

2nd, I'm not a Billy backer, I'm a T-man357 backer and a backer of quite a few other people on these boards (Johnnie Czech, MHFYRD, Nik, Oblivious maximus) to name a few.. Billys been pretty insulting to both his and anthraxs fans I guess you could have thought that because I think it's really retarded to play into anyones game like alot of you guys did....That's why I harrassed you so much when you were in there acting like a clown...You would've pissed him off more if you guys had just ignored it (And yes, I do know how hard that is) but that's the truth. Anyway I'm gonna end this post with my favorite trademark..
:yow: :yow: :yow:

Anthrax_Mosher said:
T MAN is actually an anthrax hater. He comes from the milano boards where i got banned by billys faggot ass. Tman always had billys back in bashing anthrax so fuck him.

WE WON'T MENTION NAMES
BUT WHY DON'T YOU EVER SHUT UP?
YOU'RE CONSTANTLY TALKING
AND I JUST CAN'T KEEP UP
CONVERSATION'S A JOKE
IS YOUR HEAD MADE OF OAK?
ENDLESSLY BLABBING
BUT SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE YOU'RE STABBING
SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
BRAGGING AND LYING
SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO STOP
I'VE GOT TO GET OUT
MY HEAD'S ABOUT TO POP
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
C'MON, GIVE ME A BREAK
YOU GO ON AND ONE
UNTIL I FEEL FAINT
SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

***Take this as a joke!!! Don't get all pissy!! I like lyrics as much as big eyed smileys***

nafnikufesin said:
I realize that it was never meant to be funny, but there are ways to contribute to 10000 without being annoying as hell. Fuck, I could hit 10000 by myself if it meant posting the same smiley over and over again. We welcome you here as a contibutor, but CONTRIBUTE please!

sucks1.jpg

Duffman: Hey Duff lovers! Does anyone in this bar loooove Duff?
Carl: Hey, it's Duffman!
Lenny: Newsweek said you died of liver failure.
Duffman: Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him. Ooh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.