OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yow: :yow: :yow:

Ralph: That's my swingset, and that's my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go in the deep end. And this is where I met the leprechaun.
Bart: Right, the leprechaun.
Ralph: He told me to burn things.

T_man357 said:
It was never meant to be funny.....I read that people in this thread want to hit 10,000 and I'm just doing my part...So stay cool...Don't cry, and enjoy the......

I won't cry don't worry... although all the time you've wasted posting that crap here and could have actually used it in a productive way in the real world to try to make it better does make me kind of sad. But, that's just my opinion.

Just take a look at this funny big eyed little shit.....you'll feel better!!

mentalmeltdown said:
I won't cry don't worry... although all the time you've wasted posting that crap here and could have actually used it in a productive way in the real world to try to make it better does make me kind of sad. But, that's just my opinion.

Who thinks Sum 41's new song "Pieces" is actually good? Their not really that bad. People who don't think for themself and don't take the time to listen to the bands just pass them off as pop punk shit. Open your ears and your mind and have a listen of this new song. You can tell the dude speaks from the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.