OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
I think Antonio is ready for toilet training...

He woke up from his nap today, took off his pants and his fully loaded diaper in the corner of his room, came out of his room to find me (naked, and with cling-ons hanging and ready to fall), and said "Daddy, giant poo!"

Um, maybe I should have put this in the "Taking a Dump" thread :lol:

That is too funny! My sister is currently trying to potty train my 3 yr old nephew. It's going as well.

And Riehl- Looks like Mt. St. Helens is burping again.

Yep, and as soon as I find the install disk for my digital camera, I'll post the pictures from the balcony of my apartment. Didn't know had a view of Mt. St. Helens until a big cloud of ash and steam directed me to the white lump that's barely visible. I'll try and alter the picture so you can really see it, since don't know how well it came out.

nafnikufesin said:
In this thread? Couldn't be!

It's so much faster to scroll to the end of the page now that the bug eyes are ignored.

I agree. I too had to add him to my ignore list, although I was trying to avoid it on basic friendliness. But to be honest, I come here to post, not scroll down.

And I STILL have to scroll through all my "post ignored" messages. WTF?? If someone's on your ignore list, do you actually care if there's a post there?

Well, Joey's been done with potty training for over a year now, so woo-hoo!!

Tonya, on the other hand, is taking her sweet time. She likes wearing panties and not having training pants on, but she refuses to sit on the toilet for more than 15 seconds. She resents having to sit at all, because her brother doesn't have to. I can't tell you how many times I've sent her in to go potty and found her standing in front of it, looking confused.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I agree. I too had to add him to my ignore list, although I was trying to avoid it on basic friendliness. But to be honest, I come here to post, not scroll down.

And I STILL have to scroll through all my "post ignored" messages. WTF?? If someone's on your ignore list, do you actually care if there's a post there?

Of all the years I've been posting here, he's the only one I've ever put on ignore. Only b/c of the abuse of the bug eyes. I mean, damn, I don't even have TD on ignore. That's pretty fuckin' bad.

:yow: :yow: Can't help it dude.....But from what I've been reading here you guys have worse problems than my big eyed smiley thing.....I would NEVER!! make fun of ANYONES family!! If I have a problem with anyone it's with them and no one else....On a side note I think it's pretty fucking stupid to verbally attack someones kid........But these boards draw all types...
(I mean hell!! I'm far from normal...:yow: :yow: )

GregadetH said:
Of all the years I've been posting here, he's the only one I've ever put on ignore. Only b/c of the abuse of the bug eyes. I mean, damn, I don't even have TD on ignore. That's pretty fuckin' bad.

T_man357 said:
:yow: :yow: Can't help it dude.....But from what I've been reading here you guys have worse problems than my big eyed smiley thing.....I would NEVER!! make fun of ANYONES family!! If I have a problem with anyone it's with them and no one else....On a side note I think it's pretty fucking stupid to verbally attack someones kid........But these boards draw all types...
(I mean hell!! I'm far from normal...:yow: :yow: )

As of now, you're off ignore. You have a common sense of respect that TD and Arrogant apparantley lack. I salute you.:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.