OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Canada... :yow: Thy weather is shitty but still I love thee. :yow: Too bad we still haven't found a way to export all the snow we have - with the money we'd make we could probably buy out your sorry american assess. :yow: Two times. hehehe.... :yow:

On a side note, have I mentioned recently HOW MUCH FUCKIN' SNOW WE HAVE HERE IN CANADA???????? :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow:

mentalmeltdown said:
Oh, Canada... :yow: Thy weather is shitty but still I love thee. :yow: Too bad we still haven't found a way to export all the snow we have - with the money we'd make we could probably buy out your sorry american assess. :yow: Two times. hehehe.... :yow:

On a side note, have I mentioned recently HOW MUCH FUCKIN' SNOW WE HAVE HERE IN CANADA???????? :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow:
We could tell all the crack addicts that the snow is cocaine...we could make a few dollars that way.

B00000A6K8.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg

B000006Q6S.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg

B00000057M.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg

B000001EBT.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg

B00000J2SK.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg

B00006RY7T.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg

B0002M65SM.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg

Probably no more than we have here in Mass!!!!

By the way....Excellent use of the smileys!!! (I'm proud of you!!)

:yow: :yow: :yow:

mentalmeltdown said:

mentalmeltdown said:

There are some people who live in desert climates who think that you should stop your whining about how much snow you have. Although it must be rough, having a water supply and all. :Smug:

nafnikufesin said:
Hey Brat...I see your flame Bruce Willis has been hot and heavy with Lindsay Lohan...sorry to hear about that, but if you bring Tonya up right, you still might have a chance to be his mother-in-law :lol:

I read about that last night. :yuk:

And you, my friend, are one sick bastard. :ill:

Although at family gatherings, I could invent reasons to walk in on him in the shower. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.