OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Frankie on Law and Order the other nite cool.

Hey NFF - your sons Oiler Jersey makes me wish I was watchin my Kings play my friend Chris' Oilers (he's in Edmonton).

Anyway you or Brat should have got the 10K while I was in the dawg house :lol:

Here's a few friends to help you wipe away your tears.....You need 'em!!!

:yow: :yow: :yow: :yow:

You tried crying to Greg like a little bitch....I don't think that worked out quite the way you thought it would....So who's next on the anthrax_mosher list of people to cry to?? I'm sure there's someone who's about to draw that unfortunate deal. But until we see who it is....Just remember this....

YOU'RE A LOSER!!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!:yow:

Anthrax_Mosher said:
:yow: Fuck T-Man357

T_man357 said:
You tried crying to Greg like a little bitch....I don't think that worked out quite the way you thought it would.......

You know you're the fuckin' man when you're the topic of conversation on the internet at 4:27 A.M.!

Damn, I'm smooth.:Smug:

I hope you don't mind me dropping your name in my post....It wasn't meant to be fucking with you or anything.....But this loser is trying to start shit with me and he for some reason deemed it neccessary to bring you into it....I'm just playing the hand he dealt.:yow:

GregadetH said:
You know you're the fuckin' man when you're the topic of conversation on the internet at 4:27 A.M.!

Damn, I'm smooth.:Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.