OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the first episode of the fourth season of The Shield (thank you Comcast DVRm I love you technology) Glen Close and Anothony Anderson both rocked. This Season is already looking good. bRaT rules for helping turn me on to this show.

Ragamuffin said:
Just watched the first episode of the fourth season of The Shield (thank you Comcast DVRm I love you technology) Glen Close and Anothony Anderson both rocked. This Season is already looking good. bRaT rules for helping turn me on to this show.

Well, I'm glad you like it, but I was bitterly disappointed with the premiere. If they don't pick it up as the season progresses, I'm going to hunt Shawn Ryan down.

like Rieth said 1/4 the pay that sucks

Brat - please post more

Reith - I'd appreciate an old comment now and then - got a girlfriend in Portland? Micro-Bre good there?

DarbysDad said:
like Rieth said 1/4 the pay that sucks

Brat - please post more

Reith - I'd appreciate an old comment now and then - got a girlfriend in Portland? Micro-Bre good there?
did they invent w's after you finished college? thought it was micro brew. There's a cool place called McMennemens here, and I like their IPA so much, I keep forgetting to try their Stout. Old Chicago's kicks ass because they have Celebrator Doppelbock. Go there once in awhile on way home from work. Nope, no g/f. Damn working so much. But, going to start checking out more shows, and when get some bills paid off, I'll start going to the bars more. Can even walk behind my apartment building to a bar.

rieth - cool walk to a bar and W's sometimes just slip my mind like everything else

Brat - I guess you can post more Smutt :D

or recipes that would work too.

Aaaaa shut up the lot of you! You all have it easy! "My kids this.... My kids that...." bla bla bla bla... Don't you know how hard it is being single, no attachments whatsoever, having loads of disposable income and banging... wait, "dating" different people all the time? It's hard man! Both on the body and the soul!

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA

Status
Not open for further replies.