OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mentalmeltdown said:
Aaaaa shut up the lot of you! You all have it easy! "My kids this.... My kids that...." bla bla bla bla... Don't you know how hard it is being single, no attachments whatsoever, having loads of disposable income and banging... wait, "dating" different people all the time? It's hard man! Both on the body and the soul!

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA
Yeah, shut up.

What the hell is paternity leave?

Anyway, even though this is technically a 'metal board'...or was once before it became a half drama board half sex board, I feel I must share what I strongly feel will honestly be the record of the year. It's fucking brilliant. It's by a band called Eels, which you've probably heard of before because they've had some hits of varying degree in the past and been on some soundtracks of movies you've probably seen (though, ironically, the lead singer claims to not have). Anyway, the record is called Blinking Lights And Other Revelations and I'm offering it for illegal download right here because I think it's just that good and if people hear it, they'll buy it.

Yeah...

Word.

How bout them Cowboys?!

remington69 said:
I just spilled hot chocolate on my pants.

Maybe I should take them off for the rest of the day.
Nobody else caught this :hotjump: - Take them off but only for your fiance -:D see I can be good sometimes.

You sons of bitches. Somebody download that CD and tell me what you think! I've been here long enough that you know I'm not some band shill.

Status
Not open for further replies.