OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, hopefully third time's the charm on my post.

Yeah, Illinois barely won. Was watching the end of the game at the Portland Rose Garden before the Blazers' game. Amazingly they won. I was rooting for Arizona though. Outside of rooting for Washington or Oregon schools, I root against the #1's. Duke fell, NC and Illi didn't. Damn Huskies and Bulldogs lost though.

It's the sport that the Golden Bears just won the national title for the 11th time tonight be beating the Huskies 4-3 in OT. Great fucking game. Who needs the NHL when you can watch hockey of this quality for a tenth of the price, without the spoiled babies.

nafnikufesin said:
It's the sport that the Golden Bears just won the national title for the 11th time tonight be beating the Huskies 4-3 in OT. Great fucking game. Who needs the NHL when you can watch hockey of this quality for a tenth of the price, without the spoiled babies.

That's why I love going to the Chicago Wolves (AHL) games. They're so much fun and some great hockey goes on. I've been only to one NHL game (Blackhawks) and it the atmosphere was so boring and dry.

Saw a Portland Winterhawks game on the 19th. Good game until they almost blew a 3 goal lead in last 3 mins. No fights, damn. First game I ever saw was between Tri-City Americans and Spokane Chiefs, they hate each other so there were fights just about every 5 mins. Even the goalies fought. And coincidently, Portland beat the Tri-City Americans.

trickshot.gif

saw that on espn, that was a bad ass shot. although, I did see another really good one. a guy behind the net somehow got the puck up on his stick and wrapped around the net to just deposit the puck in the goal. he was standing behind the goal, next thing you know there's a goal. they went back and showed it on slow motion. amazing goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.