OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that shit man. You used to diss anthrax on the milano board, so why the fuck do you come here. no, YOU ARE THE LOSER, GO FUCK YOURSELF Look, i can be a toughguy and post little smile motherfuckers with big eyes too. :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow:

Im starting shit with you ?? Who's the bitch who started shit with me on the milano board for no fuckin reason at all. That's right, it was you. You had billy's back when i was talking shit to billy and you butted in.

The key word here is "When you were talking shit"....That just seems to be what your faggot ass does!! The problem I had with you being retarded on the Milano board had nothing to do with Billy....As far as I'm concerned he invited the shitstorm that he got there, and as far as your claim that I dissed anthrax I'm getting tired of reading that....take your loser self back to that board and pull up one thing, just one post where I SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM!! The only thing I've said....Which I've already said here twice is I'm not an anthrax fan (Actually I own everything up to S.O.E.) So if you're going to lie at least make sure people can't check into it..

And one of the many differences between us is...Yes you can be an internet toughguy and hide behind your keyboard like a little bitch.....I prefer my toughguy status to be in reality and if you're ever feeling man enough to say where you are....And not lie about it...I lived in Riverside for 2 years and know it VERY WELL!! I make a trip there every Dec and will be happy to meet you somewhere and show you what a toughguy I am...But since you probably don't have the sack for that, Here you go..:yow: :yow: :yow:

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Fuck that shit man. You used to diss anthrax on the milano board, so why the fuck do you come here. no, YOU ARE THE LOSER, GO FUCK YOURSELF Look, i can be a toughguy and post little smile motherfuckers with big eyes too. :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow:

Im starting shit with you ?? Who's the bitch who started shit with me on the milano board for no fuckin reason at all. That's right, it was you. You had billy's back when i was talking shit to billy and you butted in.

Even though I do agree with you 100%....I also believe that when fired upon, return fire!!!! I didn't start this shit.....But I'll stay in till I get bored with it

And if that bums you out....Please accept my apology!!

:yow: :yow:

nafnikufesin said:
This was also meant to be a fun thread, as we seem to already have more than enough shit-talking forums, if you hadn't noticed.

T_man357 said:
I lived in Riverside for 2 years and know it VERY WELL!! I make a trip there every Dec and will be happy to meet you somewhere and show you what a toughguy I am...But since you probably don't have the sack for that, Here you go..:yow: :yow: :yow:

:yow: :yow: :yow::yow:

:yow: :yow: :yow: :yow:
I could be ready to form a new opinion of you anthrax mosher....Maybe you're not that much of a pussy after all!!! You have EXCELLENT use of the big eyed smileys...Maybe it was just your inbred Jed type of upbringing that makes you as reterded as you are...

Anthrax_Mosher said:

Status
Not open for further replies.