OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
What the fuck is Amish potato salad?

Potato salad, made of wood. Containing no zippers or metal buttons.

Some guy came in looking for it and was completely shocked that we don't have any. Although, you'd be surprised what people come in looking for.

My fave was when an old man came in lookin' for "Kick a man" (kikkomon) sauce.:err:

As if you drink it and begin to kick wildy at all men in the vacinity.

:lol:

Riehlthing said:
Amish Potato Salad? never heard of it.

And no, wouldn't be surprised. I worked as a delivery driver, and a community of 7th Day Adventists, which most of these are vegetarians, ordered a pizza that was, and I know, because I answered the phone for the order "I would like a Vegetarian Pizza, but add Beef and Pineapple."

Like when I was working at a Tim Hortons coffee shop and this guy used to always ask for a large black coffee with 2 creams and 3 sugars, and when I told him that he was retarded he used to ask for that everyday just to annoy me.

Riehlthing said:
And no, wouldn't be surprised. I worked as a delivery driver, and a community of 7th Day Adventists, which most of these are vegetarians, ordered a pizza that was, and I know, because I answered the phone for the order "I would like a Vegetarian Pizza, but add Beef and Pineapple."
My ancestors didn't fight to get to the top of the food chain so I could be a vegetarian :D

Time to derail this some-bitch harder than any thread has been derailed before.

Ready...and...GO

Penn Jilette (read: God) just made a documentary about a joke. It's a joke that's been told since the days of Vaudeville (possibly even before). It is, by far, the single filthiest joke ever told. The joke started way back when, and has since evolved, as jokes tend to do. The real story of the joke is in the teller, and each teller makes it their own. It has the same set up, and the same punch line, but the middle part is where all of the a) filth and b) originality is. The joke is known as 'The Aristocrats', as is the documentary, and I remember my uncle telling me a variation of it when I was like 10...which really explains a lot about me when you think about it.

Now, it took a bit of doing and searching (while looking for information about the documantary, which was recently screened at Sundance and who knows when it'll be available for purchase...but they showed a commercial for it on Showtime before an episode of Bullshit, so that has to be a good sign, right?) but I found a video clip of the joke. It's an animated one by Trey Parker and Matt Stone (who are in the doc) and, of course, it's being told by Cartman.

The joke is on this page, about halfway down, linked simply as "Cartman Joke". This is HIGHLY NOT FUCKING SAFE FOR WORK. If someone walks past and hears this, you will be released and possibly even set on fire. Go watch. After you watch it, come back.

Mind scared? Laughing your ass off? Good, commit it to memory, tell it to as many people as you can just for their reactions.

What you just saw and heard is an example of a No Soap, Radio! joke, and quite possibly the greatest No Soap, Radio! joke ever told.

And today, you learned something.

Status
Not open for further replies.