OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Jesus hates everyone, according to the Catholics, anyway. They can have heaven, 'cause can you imagine how boring it would be with a whole lot of die-hard christians everywhere (and no sports fans)? I figure hell's got to be where the party's at :headbang:

Didn't you read the list? Drunkards were first on the list. Do you think all those drunkards would go to a hot place, and none of them would think to open up a bar? You'd think, of anyone, Satan wouldn't turn his back on a good profit-making venture like that.

I think Hell's just been given a bad rap. You know, more propaganda from the religious leaders like "birth control is bad". I think they're just jealous that all the party animals are standing them up and having more fun in hell in nice warm weather, while they're stuck listening to gospel music and trying to hit on celibate do-gooders, so they tell us that heaven is where we really want to be to try and entice us. :lol:

Long Wednesday afternoons in Utah suck ass. They've got to be more boring then Monday's, although the chicks were damn hot at the truck stop. Been driving good amount, but stuck on the west coast still, we just happened to stop in Portland today for a bit.

nafnikufesin said:
Well, we lost our soccer game 7-5 tonight, but I can hold my head high. After all, they are undefeated and until tonight had only allowed 3 goals all season, but I popped in 3 myself and added an assist, so I fuckin' rule. :D
Ball hog - I bet you dribble like crazy and only pass to yourself :lol:

Seriously, 3

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm impressed.

Cool is that near Sacto Rieth I forget. Let me know if you hit up So Cal so I can let you know what to hit up.

How's the truck? Is it a Sleeper? Good $$$?

Status
Not open for further replies.