OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
I know the board didn't close just because we left. Is there much activity on it these days? Maybe we can send all the troo fans that signed up since April over there :lol:

YEAH!!!!

Actually, people were still posting over there for a while after we moved here, because I would go back to browse the really old stuff, and there would be new posts there. I posted a few times telling them to get with it, but I don't know if they ever did.

Although I do miss TYBANGEDYOURMOM. :lol:

remington69 said:
Brat - I got a lot of practice endorsing all the checks we got from people, but still managed to fuck it up when I went to the DMV this morning.

My signature actually got cut in half, and I decided that if we ever divorced, I'd keep it just because it's easy. When I signed the marriage license, using my maiden name, my priest mentioned I'd get to sign my name in half the time now. He was right. Except I still have to spell it out for everyone I tell it to.

Oh, and my work badge says Heidi O on it. One time a customer said, "I can't believe your parents did that to you." I told him my parents didn't do it, my husband did. He said that makes it worse, but I'm not sure how.

DMV is fun, but the SSA is even more fun. I think they should have to take our name. After all, we just agreed to put up with their shit until they die. THEY should have to spend the morning at DMV.

Second page...**tsk,tsk**

Anyhoo, last night, I asked hubby if he would think it weird or kinky if I went with him to a strip club. I mean, would he feel comfortable oogling other women while I was there. He said, "Well, if you're into it, that's cool. Cuz then we could go home and you can practice all the moves."

Which comes to a question for the guys...Would it be weird or kinky for you if wife/girlfriend went to a strip club with you?

Cheerio!

My girl likes to watch all kinds of innapropriate art films with me and has even expressed desire to go to such a genlemens club of which you speak.

In other words, if she's down - I'm down.

remington69 said:
Second page...**tsk,tsk**

Anyhoo, last night, I asked hubby if he would think it weird or kinky if I went with him to a strip club. I mean, would he feel comfortable oogling other women while I was there. He said, "Well, if you're into it, that's cool. Cuz then we could go home and you can practice all the moves."

Which comes to a question for the guys...Would it be weird or kinky for you if wife/girlfriend went to a strip club with you?

Cheerio!
If my wife wants to come, she's more than welcome. If she wants to sign up for pole-dancing classes, she's also more than welcome.

GregadetH said:
G-string hell - between the butt cheeks brother!
In Canada, since we've gotten rid of $1 and $2 bills and replaced them with $1 and $2 coins (what a brilliant move that was, why not just go back to carrying sacks of gold), the peelers get a whole new adventure up here. Like can you flip the coin from a distance at get into to stick to her twat :p

Robocop? Anyone? :erk:
Hey, I got the reference, I just didn't realize you wanted us to name the movie the quote came from.

I just make the wife give me lap dances that way I don't have to drive to a club :D

I don't think I'd want the wife watching me flirt with the dancers but you know I don't flirt with the ladies anyway :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.