OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Yeah, so do I. He wasn't such an shit-disturbing prick back then. (oops, did I say that out loud :D )
Ty just flew off the handle during the reunion BULLSHIT. I don't blame him.
I'd use my magical Mod Powers to un-ban him if I could.

This is the first time I've had the patients to load the "Last Word Thread" in a long time.

He was showing signs of strain for a while before the reunion...he came across as angry with a lot of issues, but the reunion put him over the edge

I find the thread tends to load a lot faster in the evenings (maybe when all those damn Europeans are asleep :D )

Personally, I'd still put my money down on the University of Alberta Golden Bears before I would support the Oilers.

1) It's cheaper...I can take my family without putting a second mortgage on the house
2) It's faster and more exciting...no two-line offside, less trap, more scoring
3) It's played by people that are there because they love to play the game, and play their ass off every night, not by spoiled millionaires that float half the time (despite the 24% rollback, they'll still make more in a single season than many people will make in their entire career

We began our defence of our soccer championship tonight with an 11-9 victory to start the summer league. I only managed one goal myself, but it started off pretty with a back-flick header to myself to lose the defender, then turning and squeezing a shot through the goalies outstretched hands. It almost made up for the 3 goals I let in while I was playing net.

nafnikufesin said:
We began our defence of our soccer championship tonight with an 11-9 victory to start the summer league. I only managed one goal myself, but it started off pretty with a back-flick header to myself to lose the defender, then turning and squeezing a shot through the goalies outstretched hands. It almost made up for the 3 goals I let in while I was playing net.
Ball hog - dribbling meiser :D

Back for the weekend. Havin' fun running all over the northwest delivering freight, and unloading it.

Here's a tip, don't cut off a semi, then slam on your brakes. Some lady almost had my bumper as a passenger.

now, back to the entertainment, I'm pretty damn good at tossing quarters, one a tshirt for it once. We're doing this where?

Riehlthing said:
now, back to the entertainment, I'm pretty damn good at tossing quarters, one a tshirt for it once. We're doing this where?
Any strip club in Canada...we toss loonies (one dollar coins) or toonies instead of quarters...slightly heavier and bigger diameter, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.