OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarbysDad said:
Tell him to lick it clean - then no rubber. Make him your whore :D

I'm I the only perv here :loco:

No bud, I am a fellow perv. You're just more open about it somtimes. it's beenmm a long time since we had this conversation, but I believe you like to "GIVE" as much as I do.

Anyways, It's been so long since the rep whore days. How wild!!!! :tickled:

remington69 said:
I've always wondered what the hell bologna is. It's a very unidentifiable meat.

I work with a guy who's actually retired and works to keep himself amused. But he was in the grocery business for decades, his dad and brother both owned stores, etc.

He told me that bologna actually has more crap in it than head cheese, and if bologna looked like head cheese to show what was really in it, no one would ever buy it again. He says it has more leftovers in it than head cheese. And I've actually gagged in front of customers who buy head cheese. Especially the ones who ask for a sample and eat it in front of me.

And when I complained to my sister about people putting mayo on hot dogs, she said she did it too, because it's just warm bologna. Now I hesitate when I eat a hot dog. But I still do it. :Smug:

I have to share this.

My son's karate teacher set up a coin jar (a 5 gallon water bottle) for Hurricane Katrina relief in the corner at the school. And it says on there, if they get $300.00 in the jar, the teacher will dye his hair any color the kids pick. And now he's mad because all the parents drop handfuls of change in every time they bring the kids in. He said he even has people that aren't students or parents of students walking in, putting change in and leaving.

That guy is soooo getting pink (or some other ridiculous color) hair.

Weird,

i'm playing poker tonight. My wife is drinking margaritas and playing poker. So is her sister. I have no idea she is completely TRASHED. FUCKING TRASHED. Beyond belief!!! When she goes off on her sister like crazy. Her sister leaves in the middle of a game. Now, i am hanging out to take care of the puke buckets. Weird. My wife didn't drink for like 3 years when she startede having our kids. And I am certain I have outnumbered her in puke nights by like 8 to 4. But, tonight was weird. She was nasty. She's normally a very very fun drunk. Never seen her do that before??? Maybe it was the tequila???!!!

I haven't had a drink in six years, so just one would probably send me into the state Gas's wife was in on poker night. Which is why I don't do it, but in another few years, a wine cooler will make me pretty damn silly.

And NFF, don't think using good manners is going to get you anywhere near the last word. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.