OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riehlthing said:
wow, he's back...not very long it seems.

Well, I will try to be back more. It's been hectic. I have to be a little more careful at work because they watch more. Then, My boss, possibly sensing that I didn't have enough to do, buried me in enough work for 3 people. At least I can delegate some of it out.

Then they sent me to Brazil and Switzerland for work for brief periods. Brazil has beautiful women and great food by the way. Switzerland has great food--women are OK. The train system rocks. I may go to Sweden later this year.

Then, my kids. Well, I love them, but I understand why some animals eat their young. It's crossed my mind more than once now.

i still do a highly excessive amount of gambling and drinking. Although I started running and working out a little about 6 months ago. I am in way too many fantasy football leagues.

That's the brief history of me for the last year.

Thanks for missing me--or at least commenting on me. I figured I was long forgotten. I really appreciate it!! :headbang: You guys rock!

Brat, mechanically deboned meat is disgusting--mainly in beef. It's dangerous in beef because many things like BSE or mad cow disease can be spread that way more easily. It should be banned--period.!!
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=118

GASOLINEDREAM said:

Brat, mechanically deboned meat is disgusting--mainly in beef. It's dangerous in beef because many things like BSE or mad cow disease can be spread that way more easily. It should be banned--period.!!

Mad cow froms when you feed cows, other cows. Disturbing I know. Mad "Cow" disease has shown up in humans in Cannabalistic cultures.

Since I'm in Washington State, and we had that scare awhile ago, everyone switching to Chicken for about 2 or 3 months, my uncle researched it and learned alot about it.

GASOLINEDREAM said:
Then, my kids. Well, I love them, but I understand why some animals eat their young. It's crossed my mind more than once now.
Rielthing said:
Mad cow froms when you feed cows, other cows. Disturbing I know. Mad "Cow" disease has shown up in humans in Cannabalistic cultures.
So gasoline will be at risk for Mad Human Disease if he can't resist his urges. :tickled:

Riehlthing said:

Since I'm in Washington State, and we had that scare awhile ago, everyone switching to Chicken for about 2 or 3 months, my uncle researched it and learned alot about it.

Ahhh, bovine spongiform encephalitis and Creutzfeld-Jakob disease (the human form)...both caused by quite the interesting particle, a prion.

I could go on and on, but I won't. Instead, I'll talk about how it sucks that my man has to wear a rubber right now cuz I'm on antibiotics. I don't like how they feel. Boo!

remington69 said:
Ahhh, bovine spongiform encephalitis and Creutzfeld-Jakob disease (the human form)...both caused by quite the interesting particle, a prion.

I could go on and on, but I won't. Instead, I'll talk about how it sucks that my man has to wear a rubber right now cuz I'm on antibiotics. I don't like how they feel. Boo!

I forgot you are the mad scientist. Prions are wild little bastards aren't they!!!!

I can't remember, do the antibiotics counteract the pill or something? The wife has the IUD now. Woo-HOO!!

remington69 said:
I'll talk about how it sucks that my man has to wear a rubber right now cuz I'm on antibiotics. I don't like how they feel. Boo!

Tell him to lick it clean - then no rubber. Make him your whore :D

I'm I the only perv here :loco:

remington69 said:

Just be glad you're not allergic to latex. :erk: Could be spermicide, too. We never did THAT much research on it. You know, after the doctor said it was an allergy and not something contagious. :erk: So when I'm on antibiotics, he gets lonely.

nafnikufesin said:
Ah, gotta love those cytochrome P450 interactions :lol:

I hate doctors. :Smug: Especially ones who get paternity leave. Perhaps I only hate Canadian doctors? :D

I hate people today. I had some terrible customers yesterday and I'm still not done being annoyed about it. Most of my customers are awesome, but if you get more than 5 in one night, it can wreck your week.

Gas, I think the labels I've been seeing say "mechanically seperated chicken". I know it's on the German bologna, and I don't trust any of the loaves, or the turkey ham. That cooked ham is a little scary, too. And don't get me started on "deli style" turkey. The best thing I can say is, if there's a meat that's only $3.99 a pound when it's not on sale, there's a reason. A scary reason.

Riehlthing said:
yeah, talking about mad cow disease does kinda suck. good subject change rem. if they still had a rep point system, you would've gotten rep for that.

Yeah, I miss rep whoring.

Now my daughter is mad at me because I told her she can't go in the ocean. Guess I have to add "geography teacher" to my list of talents. And it's something else she can take me on Oprah for: She was raised in a desert climate, inland.

Status
Not open for further replies.