OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Well, we did ditch her, and boy was she pissed about it. My mom said she screamed for half an hour, then passed out. Then she woke up like 10 times, drank some juice, watched a video, and crashed again. She was there for just under 3 hours.

Meanwhile, we did some "parents only" shopping (yes, perv, you know what I mean) and then stopped and paid $49 for $27 worth of gas and picked up a few things at Wal-mart. I have GOT to get some stuff done in the garden this weekend, if I want my pumpkins to actually grow.

Now she's in bed, after getting all her medicine, I have no idea where the dog is, and my husband is probably out front talking to the neighbor when he should be leaving to pick up the boy. I have a day shift tomorrow, so I should be in bed already, but I still have another two loads of laundry to do. And that's MY exciting life.
So what perverted things did you buy? Would I be impressed? :D

Ragamuffin said:
I just now got this thread to load again only to be burned alive by bRaT. I...I have to take the last word and go cry.

Also season 4 of The Shield, which I liked anyway, is gonna hit DVD come Christmas
http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4046

Speaking of The Shield, I'm halfway through watching Season 2, and have decided that I do not like Shane. In fact, sometimes I want to reach through the TV and punch him in the nose.

remington69 said:
Speaking of The Shield, I'm halfway through watching Season 2, and have decided that I do not like Shane. In fact, sometimes I want to reach through the TV and punch him in the nose.

Well, then you WILL enjoy Season 4, because his karma comes back and kicks him in the balls. But this is AFTER Mara and all her bullshit. You're still in for that mess. You'll want to blow up your fancy new TV watching that skank ass. She comes along in Season 3.

hey, gotta try some trickery.

thread loaded first try for me.

happy bday brat

back from truck driving for the week, the week didn't get much better. The crack addicts at the warehouse loaded a trailer too full of pallets, had to hand lift out a pallet so we could get the dock plate into the trailer at the first store. The first stores returns were done by a warehouse reject and the pallet broke between the 2nd and 3rd store. The next morning while unloading a trailer, someone put a pallet jack behind me and I didn't see it, rolled my ankle over it and couldn't even put weight on my ankle for a couple mins. Eventually finished that trailer, got back to the terminal. Took 4 500 mg ibprofin and went to sleep. But today made up for it, bunch of hot chicks helped unload the trailer.

DarbysDad said:
So what perverted things did you buy? Would I be impressed? :D

He saw some show on HBO, Sex Inspectors or something, and decided he wanted to try out the tongue vibrator that they showed on there.

NO, it does NOT work. It kept slipping off his tongue. Didn't do a thing for me, except get on my nerves. DO NOT spend $65 on one! We probably need to practice, but for now, I'm just annoyed that I spent the money on it. Some things shouldn't be messed with. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.