OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Jager is an aquired taste. I just don't understand why anyone would want to drink enough of it until they aquired a taste for it.

Ya know, the taste doesn't really bother me too much. I mean, it's not the best tasting drink in the world, but it's not the worst. I had some really shitty tasting tequila recently that was just horrible! I can't remember the name of it, but it was soo bad!

nafnikufesin said:
Labatt's really isn't the best Canada has to offer...although I do admit I drank alot of it when Labatt Ice first came out at 5.6% alcohol...that extra 0.1% sure made us college students feel like we were getting more bang for our buck :lol:

Is there a Molsen Golden Light up there? I've heard about. They said it was great but haven't seen it anywhere around here. :wave:

:lol:

Coors - I used to drink regular coors a lot.

I have a bottle opener that says "Coors America's Fine Light Beer" - it's so old because it's referring to color not calories :loco:

Canadian Football? That's a good one there N.F.F.

Back from trucking, and people really are stupid! When the speed limit is 60, you can go 65, 60 isn't good, but going 55, or worse, 50! And get passed by a semi going UP a hill, you need to be taken out of your car and shot many times.

Yeah, this new server means N.F.F. will never get the last word. hahahahahahahahahaha

So Antonio is starting to notice erections, which makes for some good "kids say the darndest things" material:

Antonio (pulling his pants down): "Mommy, look at my big penis!

My wife: Yes, Antonio, that is your penis, put you really shouldn't be taking it out of your pants like that

Antonio: I want to show EVERYBODY my big penis!

:lol: like father, like son... :lol:

It's nice to pop up in here after a while and read something this damned funny.:lol:

nafnikufesin said:
So Antonio is starting to notice erections, which makes for some good "kids say the darndest things" material:

My wife: Yes, Antonio, that is your penis, put you really shouldn't be taking it out of your pants like that

nafnikufesin said:

Hahahaha:tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.