OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit you guys can babble on when you really want to. I won't even try to catch up. I have too much shit going on right now. Still have to hem up Tonya's costume or she'll be a grumpy-as-hell-2-year-old for Halloween. And so much for having the day off, I have more shit to do now than I would at work. And an old friend was murdered two weeks ago so my phone's been ringing off the hook and my email is always full when I log into it.

So that's what I'VE been up to, what about you guys? I caught something about Antonio and school. Tonya's a ways off yet but Joey starts in July. I have no idea what to expect, but if he's anything like his dad, I'll be heading up there for a "meeting" or "conference" more often than I'd like.

just a heads up for all u movie lovers,new aussie movie is floating on the net already called wolf creek,i dont know if its out in the cinemas in usa but there are rave reviews about it,apparentyly a very gruesome movie but very well done,its about a serial killer called ivan milat,he's one bad motherfucker...

Thought this one might be appreciated:
101.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.