OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
It's not just about dressing up, but also who you're going as...if you wanted to be something different, shouldn't you have said that you were going as a "sane scientist" :p

I was unaware of me going as my other personality. :tickled:

nafnikufesin said:
Actually, it's just the medical care we get for free, not the medications (unless you're an inpatient at the time). Our medications are cheaper though, that's why so many of you guys are buying them from Canadian internet pharmacies :p

I've noticed that a lot of stuff is cheaper there. The land's cleaner there too. But that's what you get when the government gives a damn. Unlike ours.:erk:

GregadetH said:
I've noticed that a lot of stuff is cheaper there. The land's cleaner there too. But that's what you get when the government gives a damn. Unlike ours.:erk:

That's because they are dumping all their Canadian trash in my state:erk:

DarbysDad said:
Yakkity Yak huh Brat :D

Sorry about your friend.

Thanks. She was a tiny woman who was beaten to death. Her ex has her oldest son now. The baby went to the new boyfriend's sister. The new boyfriend is in jail on "unrelated charges" but he's the prime suspect. They apparently had a long history with both the police department and CPS. She stabbed him in July. General consensus is that she probably should have killed him back then.

But what came out of it was now everyone who's lost touch with everyone else is scrambling to get back in touch with everyone. Even though she's gone, she's touched off a nationwide attempt to reunite a lot of people who were extremely close at one time and then let life get in the way. My email inbox has never been so full. I get unexpected phone calls. And I'm way the hell out here. Back there, they're all calling and dropping in on each other left and right. So even though it's stupid and creepy that she's gone, it wasn't entirely in vain. Not that that will help her kids or anything, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.