OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks!

I see I didn't miss much from not being on the last two days. I was recuperating from having a camera shoved down into my throat and into my tummy. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part is that I can't have any alcohol for a while. NOOOOOOOO!

remington69 said:
Morning folks!

I see I didn't miss much from not being on the last two days. I was recuperating from having a camera shoved down into my throat and into my tummy. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part is that I can't have any alcohol for a while. NOOOOOOOO!

:Spin:

remington69 said:
Morning folks!

Aren't you a little young for that procedure?

Anyway good morning everyone - now where'd I I put my coffee.

DarbysDad said:
Aren't you a little young for that procedure?

Tell me about it! I was the youngest one in the waiting room by like 30 years!

The doc did let me keep some pictures. I was thinking of sharing them with y'all, but instead I'll be nice. I'll share another picture. Here's me getting ready on my wedding day. Enjoy!

gettingready.jpg

remington69 said:
I was recuperating from having a camera shoved down into my throat and into my tummy.
I'm surprised DD didn't comment about having something shoved down your throat :p

Anyway, be glad that it was just shoved down your throat, and not shoved somewhere else, too. Hmmmm, come to think of it, DD will probably comment about that one, too :lol:

nafnikufesin said:
I'm surprised DD didn't comment about having something shoved down your throat :p

Anyway, be glad that it was just shoved down your throat, and not shoved somewhere else, too. Hmmmm, come to think of it, DD will probably comment about that one, too :lol:
My son don't you know it's better to give than receive. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.