OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that those morons that thought Anthrax released 8 albums after Sept. 11 to capitalize on the publicity of the name "Anthrax" aren't getting on Anthrax's case about having a song about Katrina (wasn't "604" released after the hurricane? :lol: )

nafnikufesin said:
I'm surprised that those morons that thought Anthrax released 8 albums after Sept. 11 to capitalize on the publicity of the name "Anthrax" aren't getting on Anthrax's case about having a song about Katrina (wasn't "604" released after the hurricane? :lol: )

I wasn't aware that morons thought Anthrax released 8 albums in like, 5 or 6 weeks, but I'm not surprised at all. (I knew they were taking shit but I hadn't heard that particular "complaint".) I bet if they played "604" live now, they'd take heat for it. People are dumb.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I personally can't slam caffeine. Not only is it in almost everything I drink, but it's also the main ingredient in my migraine medicine.

I thought that caffeine was bad if you have a headache. That's interesting that its in your medicine.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I personally can't slam caffeine. Not only is it in almost everything I drink, but it's also the main ingredient in my migraine medicine.
Are you taking Excedrine? There's newer stuff available that from what I understand work better.

eighteeschick said:
I thought that caffeine was bad if you have a headache. That's interesting that its in your medicine.
The caffeine does help some what in older Migraine meds but you are right in the sense that caffiene in those meds can lead to flash back headaches *ouch*

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I wasn't aware that morons thought Anthrax released 8 albums in like, 5 or 6 weeks, but I'm not surprised at all. (I knew they were taking shit but I hadn't heard that particular "complaint".) I bet if they played "604" live now, they'd take heat for it. People are dumb.
I forget the website, but I remember there was this whole Christian site that was suggesting an Anthrax album burning among other things. I can't be bothered to do a search for the link, besides I think it was from when our message board used to be on pop-up board, er, I mean EZ Board.

alright, back from a week of driving. first off, rock slides suck complete ass!!!! a 5 hour drive to Spokane turned into an 8 hour drive after a 3 hour detour. That is there and back. There should be a law against rock slides.

2nd, yeah, Tonya was on real world chi-town. For people who say reality isn't real life, I give ya Tonya, she was a bitch on the show, and she was a bitch in real life. She sounded like a guy. I thought she was a guy when I first met her in high school, only heard her voice behind me. And before she admitted to the boob job, I had heard she was on the show. My cousin called me up, "hey, some chick is on the real world from walla walla." I flipped it to MTV, "hey, she got a boob job." He didn't believe me. Kept telling him she did, and he eventually believed me.

As for headaches, I have a big bottle of 500 mg Ibprofin that works for me. Take 4, and an hour later headache is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.