OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
That's why I always try to take my Tylenol with some pop. You can also do a combination of all three, but I don't remember the quantities. I think you have to use the 81mg Aspirin to do it (so you don't overdose on pain meds).

Of course, I found just lying down in the dark with a cold rag over my head works wonders.

I just stock up on Excedrin when it's on sale.

For me, laying down in a quiet room for a while always works, but I rarely have time to lay down, and even more rarely do I ever get any quiet. It's easier and more effective to just swallow some pills and go on with my day.

Arg_Hamster said:
No it´s the work of a swede. But since we export so much of the devils music we´ll say it´s the work of the devil.
WOW! First Celcius, then Ikea.... what will you crazy sweeds think of next.

ThraxDude said:
I can still reply to this thread now.
My new PC rules!!!
Fuck you, ex-138 megs of RAM p.o.s.!

hahaha ive only got 128 and i cant update my ram because the model is too old,i had to increase my paging file size to solve a few minor glitches..

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I just stock up on Excedrin when it's on sale.

For me, laying down in a quiet room for a while always works, but I rarely have time to lay down, and even more rarely do I ever get any quiet. It's easier and more effective to just swallow some pills and go on with my day.

As much as I like taking Excedrine and Aspirin, my tummy is sensitive. Unless I eat a full 3 course meal before taking some, they give me a tummy ache.

Of course, it helps that I have no children to bother me every five minutes to tell me that they have to go poopy.

remington69 said:
As much as I like taking Excedrine and Aspirin, my tummy is sensitive. Unless I eat a full 3 course meal before taking some, they give me a tummy ache.

Of course, it helps that I have no children to bother me every five minutes to tell me that they have to go poopy.

First of all, they don't bother me every five minutes, it's every two minutes, okay? And they're both old enough now that all they do is announce the poop, they don't need help with it. No, now they bother me for much more important things. They're always looking at and touching each other, and they both have to complain about it.

Arg_Hamster said:
Next up is corrupting the minds of all FYR, hippies and religious people with Darwinism and The Haunted.

At the Gates were better i.m.o (than The Haunted, not Darwinism)

BTW , isn't your quote wrong ? I always thought he said "it smelled very odd" rather than "it smelled very awful"...I could be wrong (unlikely though that is).

remington69 said:
I was notorious for smacking myself and then blaming it on my older sister. Of course, she always got her revenge later on.

My sister claims that I did the same thing. I don't remember doing it, though. But she's 10 years older than me, so it was always a major bust if she got it for hitting me. I will say that if I did do it, it was revenge for her taking over our room with Michael Jackson posters and breaking all my Voltron toys with her clumsiness. (We shared a room til we were 11 and 21.)

Carcassian said:
At the Gates were better i.m.o (than The Haunted, not Darwinism)

BTW , isn't your quote wrong ? I always thought he said "it smelled very odd" rather than "it smelled very awful"...I could be wrong (unlikely though that is).

Yeah, The Gates were great. Equal to The H in my opinion.

Maybe he said "awful"... I´m too lazy to change it.

I am so happy now, for the first time since I started working nights I could come home and just go right to bed and sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.