OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
Wasn't she on the Real World? The one they did here in Chi-town?

I had a friend that lived near where they filmed that particular show. Everyone in the neighborhood wanted them out. They eventually ended filming early.

Yeah, she was, and my God was she annoying. She got mad because the other girls made fun of her boob job, and all she did was whine to her boyfriend about everything from growing up in foster care to how mean her roommates are. Then he finally proposes to shut her up and she said no anyway. Then they brought her back for one of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge things.

And I think most Real Worlds are ended early because the neighbors get pissed about it. I know the same things happened in Seattle.

I honestly don't remember the order of them all. I skipped a whole bunch of the last few years, like Paris and New Orleans and whatever else. The Chicago one was funny. London was pretty good. Hawaii was disturbingly predictable. Depending on which ones came after, I may have stopped with Hawaii, too.

Nothing beats the first few seasons, in my opinion. Puck vs Pedro was good TV. Speaking of that season, I met Judd Winick at a comic con this season. He married Pam from that show and has a kid now.

OK, enough babble about my guilty pleasure.

Stupid Eskimos lost big-time this weekend. They could have finished first in the West Division and home advantage in the final, but after a blow-out loss, they finished third and start the semi-finals on the road. Guess I won't be using that playoff ticket they sent to season ticket holders...anybody want to buy it for cheap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.