OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I actually forgot my jacket in the afternoon and figured I'd freeze to death on my way to and from the car, but it wasn't bad at all.

Yeah, I went to the movies yesterday and didn't want to bring in a winter coat so I just walked from my car to the movies coatless..it wasn't all that bad. I did have two shirts on though. And now here in Chicago it's supposed to warm up for Christmas, we're supposed to get like 30's.

I totally do not feel like working today. I have the next four days off, and my motivation just went out the window. The only thing that is getting me throught the morning is that my boss is taking me to a really good restaurant in Little Italy for lunch.

remington69 said:
I totally do not feel like working today. I have the next four days off, and my motivation just went out the window. The only thing that is getting me throught the morning is that my boss is taking me to a really good restaurant in Little Italy for lunch.

I wish there was a little Italy in Arizona..............

YOWZA!!!! :hotjump: My boss just gave me $400.00 bucks for "all my hard work":lol: this year. Those are his words, not mine:D Maybe today is not so bad afterall. Looks like daddy is going to get some good scotch tonight:headbang:

Yeah - I'm ready go home - I got a bunch of stuff done now I want to leave.

Congrats on the bonus and lunch you guys.

NFF - should be a great game. :headbang:

shit my boss came by today with a letter from the plant general manager saying " thanks for all the hard work this year, we will close at 12:00 noon on friday have a great holiday" (we were supposed to work all day tommarrow). then my douche bag boss say's well our division is going to be really heavy tommarrow so plan on being here late and we will give you guys vouchers for 4hrs paid time off to use next year and pay you for any overtime worked.
thanks a lot scrooge.out of 200 employees my department has 6 people in it. so 194 go home at noon and 6 get it stuck up there ass'.

Status
Not open for further replies.