OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Must be nice to get a bonus. We got nominated for Store of the Year and yet all we're getting is some stupid t-shirt and a luncheon full of brass that we could all do without. And that's not til January anyway.

That sucks, where do you work?

By the way ur signature kicks ass:headbang:

MetalT

Ah, I have to work in three hours. I wanna sit here, drool, pretend to have downs and have the entire world to take care of me and dress me. I DON´T WANT TO WORK... but I do want the money so I´m going... under protests.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Must be nice to get a bonus. We got nominated for Store of the Year and yet all we're getting is some stupid t-shirt and a luncheon full of brass that we could all do without. And that's not til January anyway.
We got our bonus early for this year because we got bought by another company. Perfect for this weekend.

We got a $50 gift card to Target.

Back for the weekend. Have to do someone else's stupid route next week. Got screwed out of my route. Got some catching up to do on posts.

It warmed up in Seattle area, we were in the mid 40's all week, and even reached the 50's, it was nice. Even at night it was that warm. I know, cause I was driving all around Seattle at night this last week.

yep, and trying to catch up with Brat. stupid fucking laptop didn't get here today. damn them. bastards. almost to 24 hours up. but dinner coming soon, cousin is picking it up on way home from work. best thai food place.

Status
Not open for further replies.