OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Pour a little tomato juice or clamato juice into your beer to make it easier to drink first thing the next morning
tomato beers our good ....hmmm might need to run to the liquor store for some. add a little tabasco and you got a poor mans bloody mary. I love bloddy mary's with vodka (I know some folks like gin) and a lime instead of celery.

Not even the fireworks woke me up at mid night. :zombie:

Is it true on the East Coast a lot of drinks made with gin on the east coast are made with vodka on the west coast. i.e. screw driver, martinis, bloddy mary's etc.

ps. I like drinking salty dogs when we get our first heat wave in the spring

DarbysDad said:
Is it true on the East Coast a lot of drinks made with gin on the east coast are made with vodka on the west coast. i.e. screw driver, martinis, bloddy mary's etc.

ps. I like drinking salty dogs when we get our first heat wave in the spring
I'm east coast and I've never heard of a gin screwdriver.
Bloody mary's are made with vodka.
Martinis are normally made with gin, hence the name "vodka martini"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2277308
C
eye.gif
eye.gif
L!
mixed138.gif

remington69 said:
My husband found out very early in our dating not to mess with me during Aunt Flo. And to ignore the random crying during that week.

Ha! While I don't have to deal with random crying that week, he does take my bitchiness personally and we end up fighting even more than we would if it was just a normal fight. If he would be smart and let things go, his life would be so much easier.

nafnikufesin said:
It's a mix of tomato juice with seasoned clam juice. It's actually very tasty, much better than plain old tomato juice (which I don't like), throw in some vodka, tobasco sauce Worcester sauce and seasoning salt, and you've got a tasty cocktail.

They sell it here, too. When I was out in the gas station, we sold it all the time. With 18-packs of beer. When I asked my husband about that, he said the Hispanic community out here uses it to cure hangovers. Then they start drinking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.