OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarbysDad said:
Yeah - I passed out by 11:30 I think. Any way it's about 10:30 just in time for a beer well maybe 15 years ago. :D

We went to my husband's friend's house (around the block) but it wound up being an outside party, even though I told him before we left that I did not want to be outside all night. The movies they had on for the kids were too old for my kids (Tonya came out and said Fantastic Four was too scary so she sat on my lap the rest of the night).

I finally got tired of being cold and frustrated about the whole thing about 10. At midnight I was laying in bed watching The History Channel and heard all the fireworks and gunshots and figured it must be midnight. I don't know what time my husband wandered home (I was asleep) but he said something about cleanup taking til 1:30.

nafnikufesin said:
It's a mix of tomato juice with seasoned clam juice. It's actually very tasty, much better than plain old tomato juice (which I don't like), throw in some vodka, tobasco sauce Worcester sauce and seasoning salt, and you've got a tasty cocktail.
that doesn't sound good

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
They sell it here, too. When I was out in the gas station, we sold it all the time. With 18-packs of beer. When I asked my husband about that, he said the Hispanic community out here uses it to cure hangovers. Then they start drinking again.
Not just the Hispanic community. We call it a Redeye here in Canuckistan

Bleearg said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2277308
C
eye.gif
eye.gif
L!
mixed138.gif
Hey NFF - speaking of Flutie - how many Grey Cups did he win?

had told my grandma I would go back this coming Saturday to fix computer. Their Norton expires on Wednesday, and they just happen to move to a dif place on Wednesday, well, phone service anyways. So they wouldn't have had internet after Wednesday anyways, so could have gotten Norton setup Saturday, and since no internet, couldn't get infected. But, they called and got my cousin to go over, so of course I go over too. Oh well.

About to head back up to work for the week.

Riehlthing said:
had told my grandma I would go back this coming Saturday to fix computer. Their Norton expires on Wednesday, and they just happen to move to a dif place on Wednesday, well, phone service anyways. So they wouldn't have had internet after Wednesday anyways, so could have gotten Norton setup Saturday, and since no internet, couldn't get infected. But, they called and got my cousin to go over, so of course I go over too. Oh well.

About to head back up to work for the week.

Haha, shit I just had to do Norton all over again because it was about to expire. Shit it's a lot of work..but he keeps me safe. NORTONS THE MAN. Yeah, today was the first day of school after Christmas break. Yeah it was hell. I had to get up early and shit. Now the next time I have more then a three day weekend is spring break. And thats not untill March/April, but the good news is my birthday is in March and PS3 is coming out around spring break. So all and all today was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.