OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Maybe you should wait for a PS3

Yeah, that would be the smart thing to do, but now they're saying PS3 is coming out in May. I mean can I wait that long? Well, for now I'll just try to fix my shit PS2. If that doesn't work out maybe I'll try to find a used one somewhere.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Yeah, that would be the smart thing to do, but now they're saying PS3 is coming out in May. I mean can I wait that long? Well, for now I'll just try to fix my shit PS2. If that doesn't work out maybe I'll try to find a used one somewhere.
May? I heard they might delay it until fall to avoid the whole XBox 360 disaster from happening again.

MetalThrasher442 said:

Have you heard of a place called Game Stop? There are several around the midwest (Ks, Ne, Ok), they have hella used stuff and at cheap prices, not sure if they have a website. I too await the PS3. I am not a fan of microsoft although the graphics on the 360 are pretty good. I am still a loyal PS fan and complete SOCOM addict!:loco:

I think the graphics speak for themselves. I am definitely waiting for the PS3, all the game previews I have seen for it so far have looked phenomenal
PS3
warhawk-ps3.jpg

The XBOX 360 in my opinion looks kinda the same only with the graphics sharpened up a bit. Nice but nothing special
XBOX 360
xbox-360-best-of-e3-2005-awards-200.jpg

Maybe if I can officially quit smoking then that is what I will treat myself too. A PS3 and a new flat screen tv. I kept a tally on how much I spent on cigs last month and I spent $183.72 on JUST cigs. I will be saving SO much money for much cooler things like a PS3 if I can actually quit this crappy habit.

I wish ya luck, my parents have tried to quit for the lsat 10 years. Try and fail. So, very much so, so good luck! And after much review of graphics, the only major difference I could see is that the Xbox 360 paid attention to finite details. The PS3 paid more attention to the whole picture, make the environment more realistic and the players actions smoother. I do know the PS3 will have better games and have more options than the Xhoax. I mean ex wife, err, damnt, Xbox (got it).

pricing drugs isn't bad. You get to see how much money peopl pay to get vicodin illegally rather than having a script :Spin:

And we price generics cheap as possilbe so phamacies bitch all the time at us.

I'm not ready for PS3 - my son just got the slimmed down PS2.

Take your pic.

This is what I have to offer.

OXYCODONE W/ ACETAMINOPHEN TAB 5-325 MG
OXYCODONE W/ ACETAMINOPHEN TAB 7.5-500 MG
OXYCODONE W/ ACETAMINOPHEN TAB 10-325 MG
OXYCODONE W/ ACETAMINOPHEN TAB 10-650 MG

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
Have you heard of a place called Game Stop? There are several around the midwest (Ks, Ne, Ok), they have hella used stuff and at cheap prices, not sure if they have a website. I too await the PS3. I am not a fan of microsoft although the graphics on the 360 are pretty good. I am still a loyal PS fan and complete SOCOM addict!:loco:

Yeah, I used to go there a lot. Now I'm to busy to go anywhere. Oh man come on guys PS3 is going to be way better than the 360. Graphics for the 360 leave me breathless but the PS3 graphics are even better. The only that I dred is how high priced the PS3 is going to be. Some sites and interviews say it's going to be $299 and other say $465:confused:

Hey we just uploaded some songs on our site. Check em out. They are all by Fallen Angel. They aren't good quality at all, but they're listenable.

MetalThrasher442 said:

Yeah, I used to go there a lot. Now I'm to busy to go anywhere. Oh man come on guys PS3 is going to be way better than the 360. Graphics for the 360 leave me breathless but the PS3 graphics are even better. The only that I dred is how high priced the PS3 is going to be. Some sites and interviews say it's going to be $299 and other say $465:confused:
I'm torn. I have an XBox now which is starting to crap out on me, so an XBox 360 would allow me to play the older games still. Also, Microsoft has an exclusive deal with Bioware, and I love the games they've done already (Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire), so I'd hate to miss out on those.

On the other hand, I hate Microsoft and I don't like supporting Bill Gates' wallet, PS3 will be a superior machine, and with backwards compatability, it would open the door for thousands of old and new PS games. If only they had a chip that allowed you to play Bioware games on it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.