OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
I'm torn. I have an XBox now which is starting to crap out on me, so an XBox 360 would allow me to play the older games still. Also, Microsoft has an exclusive deal with Bioware, and I love the games they've done already (Knights of the Old Republic, Jade Empire), so I'd hate to miss out on those.

On the other hand, I hate Microsoft and I don't like supporting Bill Gates' wallet, PS3 will be a superior machine, and with backwards compatability, it would open the door for thousands of old and new PS games. If only they had a chip that allowed you to play Bioware games on it :p

Well, incase you don't know the 360 comes in two models. One that only plays 360 games that's $299 and the one your looking for that plays traditional XBOX games and 360 games that's $399. So I guess in a way The PS3 isn't going to be that much more than the 360.

nafnikufesin said:
Yeah, I was fully aware of that, but I'm not sure what the point of the $299 model is, since it has no hard drive period

Yeah, I think microsoft makes a lot of retarded decisions. That's why PS3 and Sony are the way to go!

nafnikufesin said:
I'd like to beat the shit out of Bill Gates.

Better yet, I'd like to pretend to let him beat me up, then sue his ass off.

Haha, he wouldn't care about the sueing, hes fucking got money coming from all directions. He'd just be happy he finally beat someone up..that wasn't a disabled five year old.

nafnikufesin said:
Then its a deal. How much do you think I could sue him for?

Depends on how serious the injuries are. I would shoot for over two million. One million for myself and the other million for you my friend. I'll act as a witness;)

nafnikufesin said:
Have to recognize that he'll probably want to settle out of court, and really, do you want to go up against his team of lawyers?

I sue for $5 million, and settle for $2 million.

Now your thinking;) Dude it's ok we'll put all of our money together(I mean all of it) and buy the best fucking lawyer there is. It won't matter that we're broke because we'll just make two million dollars back. Then our PS3 and XBOX 360 problem will be solved because we could just buy both.

Games. Dont forget games, a new place and a huge ass flat screen with a huge ass surround sound system. But how are you going to go about doing this? This is a man, one of the worlds richest men, and he cant even keep a girl attracted to him, even with all that money!! I would suggest a kidnapping, but who would pay to have him back? At best you could get a happy meal or an apple pie....

Sorry NFF next tuesdays not good for me..I'm planning on sueing the guy that owns JVC. Yeah, so I just got back from school..how was everyones day?

Status
Not open for further replies.