OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
back. turns out the ethernet ports don't work in the terminal, so no internet up there. on to getting wireless then next week. think this week was the most posts in a long time. actually had to read for awhile.

remington69 said:
Comedy Central has a Christopher Titus standup special on this weekend. I think it's on Sunday night. I set my Tivo for it.

Woo-hoo!! My DVR is all over that. And it's nice and empty now since my husband deleted my 100 Most Metal Moments for me. :Smug:

I want to say there were three seasons of Titus, but I don't know why, because I really have no idea.

there were indeed 3 seasons. the first 1 and a half are out now on dvd, the 2nd half of season 2, and season 3 will be out in march I think. sometime soon.

yep, knew about that show on comedy central sunday. I'm going to record it though. it's the bit that he based his show off of.

I got seasons 2 and 3 for Xmas, but also got season 4 of 24, so we had to watch that first. Now we're starting on The Shield, but my wife can't handle watching more than 2 episodes in a night. We watched Airheads tonight so my wife could get some of the "disturbing" images out of her head (yeah, like Lemmy isn't disturbing :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.