OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
The thing I hate the most about DVDs is that I always forget to rewind them before I take them back to the video store :lol:
and i hate when it gets jamed in the dvd player and u have to cut the film to get it out

nafnikufesin said:
From now on, anytime anybody startes a post with "O/T", read it as "old tits" :lol:

In fact, I think I'll post that in every "O/T" thread, let's see how long it takes for somebody to make comments about my mental health :lol:
In fact, since there is a very select crowd that are playing this "last word" game, let's make another game in the other threads. Anytime somebody posts an "O/T" thread, the first person to post the phrase "old tits" in it scores a point...two points if you can actually use it in the actual context of the thread (but make sure to bold or italicize it so others can recognize it)

nafnikufesin said:
I prefer downhill myself, but haven't skiied in ages. In fact, my skis are still in my parents basement, indicating just how many times I've skiied since I got married.

I have a bit of acrophobia and combine that with high speed is not my thing. But I´d like to try downhill one day. I´ll be the biggest guy in ski-school and when the kids fall over I´ll go: HAHA!

nelson-preview.gif

I exercise a lot and cross-contry skiing is one of the best ways to do it. And when we for once have snow there is no reason for me not to go.

nafnikufesin said:
That sucks. Will you be looking for another lab at the University, or spreading your wings outside the institution?

I dunno. Abbott Laboratories is headquartered in Chicago, but I'm a little leary of getting a position in industry. Sure, the pay and benefits is greater, but job stability isn't guaranteed. I'll have to weigh my options. Or just become a hobo. Get myself a squigee and park myself on a street corner.

nafnikufesin said:
In fact, since there is a very select crowd that are playing this "last word" game, let's make another game in the other threads. Anytime somebody posts an "O/T" thread, the first person to post the phrase "old tits" in it scores a point...two points if you can actually use it in the actual context of the thread (but make sure to bold or italicize it so others can recognize it)
AHH! Now I get why you asked me about old tits

remington69 said:
I dunno. Abbott Laboratories is headquartered in Chicago, but I'm a little leary of getting a position in industry. Sure, the pay and benefits is greater, but job stability isn't guaranteed. I'll have to weigh my options. Or just become a hobo. Get myself a squigee and park myself on a street corner.
Ive always thought the best way to live would be move to Hawaii, and become a hobo. You could do whatever you wanted, sleep under palm trees, eat pineapples all day for free, and work on your tan

Status
Not open for further replies.