OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm qualified to critique this.

"Onlookers’ gawk at the International CXT’s style and gasp at its size. At 21-feet long with tires hip-high and a nine-foot tall cab, the CXT creates the biggest production pickup in the world. The CXT is born out of a 20-ton hauler and is equipped with an International diesel engine that generates up to 310 horsepower, and linked to an Allison five-speed automatic transmission. It can haul six tons. Other features include all-wheel drive, air brakes for unmatched stopping ability. It offers towing, dumping and tilt bed capability. CXT has an eight-foot bed, bright-finish fuel tank, air tanks and vertical exhaust. Additionally, it features a spacious six-passenger crew cab design that can be customized from paint color to air seats to flat screen TVs."

First off, you will hate the cornering radius. Trust me. You will also hate climbing in and out of the truck all day. I've gotten used to it since I get paid to do that. Oh yeah, air brakes suck unless you're used to them. I hate driving bobtail around because airbrakes are so touchy. I didn't see anything about airhorns, only air brakes. It probably has an electric "air" horn like my truck does. 310 hp? That's it!!!!!! Think my trucks hp is at 435. And an automatic? Fuck that! Have to learn how to double clutch like all of us, then not do it and just float gears without using the clutch at all like us too.

Here's a link to the truck I drive.

http://www.volvo.com/trucks/na/en-us/products/highway_trucks/VN_670/
and this is the trucks we're switching to in march-april.
http://www.volvo.com/trucks/na/en-us/products/highway_trucks/VN_780/

I want one of those. As long as it's a 10 speed, and not a 9 speed. Hate the 9 speeds.

as a gear-head, I will concur with ya. Howver, I still say it would be fun with a good friend, a case of beer, and a wheat field. I know alot of people that would think it has alot of HP. Eh, my brothers 67 GTO has 500hp. I would tell anyone that bought it to go play with the fishes and get some REAL power, and not cheat and use NO2 either.

Actually, going through customs, they came around with a dog sniffing everyone's luggage. Then after, as a test for the dog, security had me hold a bag for them, which the dog picked up. So we joked about how I got busted for trying to bring drugs into the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.